Monday, May 16, 2011

Big Announcement

Hi Everyone! I have a big announcement for you!!! Crafting Ireland, our brand new online magazine is out today!!! Pop over to Crafting Ireland and have a look!! We are so excited and we would like to know what you think. Let us know!!
If you would like to get published get in touch with us via email: craftingireland@gmail.com.

There is a challenge in the magazine and a prize is offered by An Siopa Bui (thanks very much). You have to follow the given sketch. Nicole made a card and I made a 12x12 layout using the sketch. Let's see how we inspire you. Here is my take on the sketch:


I used many product from TH as you can see. I managed to get my messy hands onto the new Kraft resist paper, and absolutely love it!! I also used some of the new Distress Stains, have to buy more of those :D
I hope you like my layout and you find interesting ideas in the magazine too.
Have a great day,

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my creations