Monday, May 3, 2010

Friday sketchers #100

Hi Everyone! I'm back with a card for a great friend of mine who is getting married on Saturday. I used a Tilda image which was in my kit at Mina's class in Dublin. I coloured her with distress inks. I followed the sketch from Friday Sketchers, I'm entering the card there.






















I used the same BG paper as I did so with my last card. The little paper roses were created by myself. I forgot where I see this idea, but sure you can find it in the google. The sentiment I printed from my computer and the pearls are from Prima. 
I hope my friend is busy enough in the last few days before her wedding, so won't have a look here LOL.

Ezt a lapot egy kedves barátosnémnek készítettem, aki most szombaton férjhez megy. Ezt a Tilda-t is Distress tintákkal színeztem még az utolsó workshop-on amin részt vettem. A papír rózsákat magam készítettem, a szöveget word-ben alkottam és nyomtattam ki. Remélem tetszett, köszi, hogy benéztetek :-)

I hope you liked it, thanks for stopping by,

Timi K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my creations