Monday, September 20, 2010

Time to celebrate card

Hi everyone, It's been soo long since I posted last time. Time flies and I am so busy recently, I can't tell.
Today I managed to make a card with the Crafty Alley September Kit and I did it for a friend's granddaughter who just got great results on her Junior Cert. So this is the card:
It's quite simple I did only a little bit of stamping and no colouring.

The paper is from Basic Grey and the flowers are from Prima.
I just loved these pinks and greens together inspite the fact that I am not really a pinky person.
The sentiment stamp I got with a magazine, first I thought that I wouldn't use it at all, but here I am now...
So this is for today, if you like pop over to the Crafty Alley Design Team blog, so you can have a look what the others came up with using the September Kit.

Hope you like it, thanks for stopping by,

Timi

1 comment:

  1. hi Timi, I just saw this and I want to thank you again, it is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my creations