Sunday, October 10, 2010

Scrapzville Swap - September

Over at Scrapzville the theme for the monthly swap was a toilet-roll minialbum with a twist to use fairy on the projects. Since my partner already received it I can show it to you now.
I haven't got anything fairy, so I decided to make the mini-album and then figure out how to incorporate a fairy into it.
This is what I came up with:




















I used Prima Youth collection papers, and I thought Urban Fairy would be a good name for the mini. I made a little fairy from shrink plastic. The binding is from and old notebook, just reorganised the wires and it became a perfect binding for this album. I kept the inside plain, cause since it is made from toiletroll there aren't too many space in it. If you want to have a deatiled look go to this picasa webalbum.
This is it for today, I hope you like it, thanks for having a look.

Timi

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my creations