Sunday, January 23, 2011

Calendar book: before and after

Hi dear visitors, today I'd like to show you an altered calendar book. I found an A5 size one in Eason for 2.99 and thought it would be a great idea to "restyle" it a bit.

That's how it looked before:

I covered the book with Basic Grey Ambrosia papers using Claudine Hellmuth Muliti Medium in matte. Them to tone down the colours a bit I brushed it over with some CH gesso with a wet brush and with a papertowel I clean up the excess. Decorated with a chip piece from the same collection, doily and black lace. The silk flower is from Papermania and coloured it with Promarkers. I used the multi-medium to stick everything down for stronegr result.
This was a quick project for today :D
Later I'll try to upload a photo from the back, but at the moment Blogger doesn't let me.

I hope you like it,
Thanks for visiting,
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Fab altered journal! I love the designer paper combination you chose!


Thanks for taking the time to comment on my creations