Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Back with some news...

Hi Everyone! I am after a long break in blogging. Lots and lots have happened in the last two month, but hopefully thing are settling down a little bit now. I am in my new home with my cat Mitzee and life is interesting living on my own. I managed to separate a little corner of my living room for my crafting and am happy that I have enough space for my supplies now.
Crafting Ireland Issue 9 is out now and it is full with new things.
You can see a little bit of my craft corner in the magazine on page 55 and maybe you will find some ideas on how to store some of your stash..
We are having a Design Team Call which is open to everybody in the whole wide world :)

There is a little article about Nicole and me (page 8), if you want to have a look and learn a bit more about us :-)
Eve of Crafty Queens kindly took a few photos of us, I think these is my favourites:





That's all for today,
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Hi Timi, I found your blog through the Crafting Ireland Magazine in which I won the No9 Challenge. So excited. I visit Ireland every year as my brother lives there to and I taught a class there to some ladies who were totally taken with Scrapbooking but had never heard of it before so I am over the moon that it is now so popular over there. I am coming over at the end of July for 6 weeks and am looking forward to shopping :0 and hopefully being able to attend a class or something over there. Great blog. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my creations