Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Anyone for Anya Black and White + 1

Today I am entering a card into Anyone for Anya Black and White + 1 :) challenge.


Ruby is stamped with Memento Black Ink and coloured with my Promarkers. These are the colours I used: Cool Aqua, Duck Egg for her dress and for the flowers, Blush, Dusky Pink and Rose Pink for the skin, and Cool Grey 3-4-5 and 0.1 black fine liner. I used some Distress Ink (Broken China) to create the flowery pattern in to the oval shape.
The flower: I made myself following the super-talented Michelle's tutorial. Pop over onto her blog and have a look her gorgeous flowers.
Tools: X-cut corner punch, MS Doily lace border punch, Spellbinders Oval, Woodware Grass punch.
Paper: Watercolour paper, Core'dination Aquarium

I hope you liked my card.


Thanks for looking,

Timi K

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely card. This is one of my favorite images. Great!!
    Thanks for joining us at AFA
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it great that black & white fits every colour? This also is very pretty! Lovely papers and very beautiful flower.

    Love from AFA?!

    Renata

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card. The flower is beautiful
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely job on this! Thank you for playing along with this weeks Anyone for Anya? challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my creations