Monday, January 25, 2010

The Sugar Bowl Challenge 27 - Kathy's Sketch

I just love this sketch so I decided to give it a go and try to make a nice entry to the The Sugar Bowl Challenge 27.  It turned out quite well.
I received this Gorjuss Foxy Girl about a week ago, and I haven't tried it yet. Have a look at the result.




 I have coloured the image with my Promarkers. These are the colours:
 

 I stickled the little flower on her coat and also finished the fox (inside) with Glossy Accent.
 The papers I used are from Basic Grey Mellow Collection, these would be my favourite colours. I used Distress Ink for distressing: Antique Linen and Shabby Shutters.
The little flower I made myself thanking again to Michelle who made a great the tutorials. I used the fab Woodware Grass punch to make a leaf behind the flower.
The sentiment was a free gift to a magazine (I don't remember which)
Pearls, gems, lace are from my stash.


























I hope you like it,

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty Timi!!! I love the colors that you have used and they are perfect with your gorjuss girl!! Lovely interpretation of the sketch! Thanks so much for playing along!
    :)kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my creations