Monday, November 29, 2010

Simon Says Stamp and Show - A tag

Hi Everyone, I'm back. Not that I went anywhere, but I wasn't really blogging for the last few weeks.  I got very busy with my newly adopted cat (piccies in another post) But today I'm showing you a tag I made for the November Swap, which was organised by Nicole on the Crafty Alley Ning network.






















I made tags for everybody in the group, each with the same design, but the colours turned out a bit different. And honestly my favourite one was the first, but I forgot to take a photo of it.

I am entering this into the challenge over at Simon Says Stamp and Show

This is by the way a little warming up activity for the 12 tags of Christmas. Nicole and myself are planning to follow Tim making his tags, check out here.

Thanks for looking,

post signature

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my creations