Friday, December 3, 2010

2nd tag

Hi everyone, seems like I'm one tag behind, but I'm definitely having fun. I haven't got any reinkers so, I couldn't try the "good to know" technique, but I tried to make something similar. This is it:

I used the mini festive stamps and a bird charm. I think I like this one better than the first one. Let's see what tomorrow will bring.

Something else:
I managed to finish the first batch of Christmas cards, in numbers: 11. I didn't go too far with the design, stamping and a bit of ribbon. I saw this stamping technique in the Craft Stamper magazine.

That's all for today, be back tomorrow, hopefully with two tags.

TFL,
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Love the tag Timi and well done on the cards, they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and lovely tag!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my creations