Wednesday, May 18, 2011

just a few layouts

hi, I want to show you these layouts I made a few weeks back to the Scrapbook magazine. They didn't make it for the next issue, so it's time to show them to you.
The fiorst one is: Mother. This is about my mother and my grandmother. I have bulit a lot of texture on it, with paints, tissue paper, sewing machine and foamdots. I used the new Csomo Cricket paper: Upcycle.

The other one has even more texture :) I have embossed some Ten Seconds Studio metal sheets and then cut the shapes around. This one is about my farewell party I had when I was leaving Hungary. I didn't have any proper picture taken in the party, so I felt that these, where people can be seen "in parts" is a good way to express the party feel to the layout. Very busy background paper from We R Memory Makers.

Don't forget to pop over to Crafting Ireland, our first issue is out!!!

I hope you like these, thanks for stopping by,
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my creations