Thursday, May 26, 2011

Pencil Lines - Sketch 239

Hi all, today I'm showing to you a layout that I made using the sketch from Pencil Lines.
What did I use to create this LO? Paints&inks and more paint&inks, built my layers on the top of each other. I have to admit I wasn't 100% happy with my first result of the background, but then I put more layers and I'm happy enough to show. I used masking tape to make the frills around the circle element. The black circles were made with a toilet roll.



So what do you think? Like it? 

Other. I decided to challenge myself and make 30 scrapbook layouts before I turn 30. I will make ine layout each week and as I counted I need to start on the 4th of June (I have to check the counting thought.)My birthday in on 7th January. So this will be my scrapbooking adventure for the rest of 2011.
thanks for visiting :)

post signature

1 comment:

  1. This is cool, love the tape ruffle around the circle too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my creations