Saturday, August 24, 2013

Challenge time!!! 2 Cute Ink

Hello all,
Today is a very exciting day. First cos I 'm going on holidays, second there is a challenge over on 2 Cute Ink blog. Head over and check how to get free digital stamps.

Check out what I created with this Owl Doodle stamps. I had this black notebook that I wanted to spice up a little bit.
So I coloured the owl and cut it out. I didn't use all parts of the image.


I used Studio Calico papers, layered them and adhered onto the notebook. Washi tapes and a few stickers were enough embellishments. I wanted to keep it flat, so it won't come apart when I carry it in my handbag.


I added a sentiment sticker and some alpha stickers to say: Put on a smile, Wise Owl!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my creations