Saturday, August 10, 2013

it has been sooo long

Yes, it has been very long since I blogged the last time. But now I feel like doing it again, so for today I'm going to show you what I have been up to for the last few weeks.

I have made a few projects for crafting Ireland magazine:
First one is a film strip mini album that you can check out here on page 60.
It is an album for my friend who just got married a few months ago :)


And the other article I have is about card that you can create with an electronic die cutting machine. Check it out on page 48 in the magazine.



The last one is a suitcase mini album. You can find the tutorial on Crafting Ireland blog.



So this is all for today, I will be back soon and show you some few crafty projects...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my creations