Tuesday, February 2, 2010

3 challenges 1 card

Last Tuesday I saw the new challenge over at Passion for Promarkers, I liked the colour combo, so I wanted to enter. But then the week went so fast I ended up seeing the lovely sketch on Sketch Saturday Blog, I got the idea to combine the challenges. And somehow I found that this little Tilda would be nice coloured in this combo, I decided to enter it to Just Magnolia as well.

So this is the card I am talking about:

 

I coloured Tilda with Promarkers. The lovely paper I got from somebody but I don't know the brand. I used a little bit of tulle to make the corner part of the sketch and lace to form the vertical rectangle. Flowers are Prima and I also used Woodware grass punch.

I hope you like it,

Thanks for looking,

Timi

4 comments:

  1. What a very pretty card. Tilda looks fab. Thanks for playing along at PfP this week.
    Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card - I love the flowers and lace.
    Thanks for joining in the PfP challenge this week.
    Maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card, thanks for joining us this week at PFP.
    Hugs
    Anj
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and yes you are in time for the challenge :)
    Thanks for joining us this week at PFP :)
    Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my creations