Thursday, April 15, 2010

Love knows no boundaries

Here is another mini album I'd like to show and I am also entering this into Crafty Angels Blog where the theme of the week is 'my favourite things'. I'm entering this album, because I was using my favourite embelishments and techniques which are flowers, lace, grungeboard and distressing. And I am just really into mini books/albums at the moment  LOL.
Here is one picture of the cover and the you can find more picture in this Webalbum.

















For the base of the mini album I used 5 brown paper bags which you can pick up in any foodstores for your wine bottles. I folded them into halves and then folded up little stripes on both sides, so that is how I could stick them together. I used Creative Imaginations paper designed by Marah Johnson. It has a bit of a Rock & Roll feeling. I made lot of pockets and tags, and also photo mats to fill the whole lot up with pictures.

Ezt a mini albumot egy nagyon kedves pajtásomnak készítettem, hogy a párjával közös képeiknek adjon helyet. Az egész papír zacskókból készült, amiket egy meghatározott módon hajtogattam és ragasztottam össze. Természetesen teletömtem jó sok mindenfélével. Itt megnézhetitek, hogy milyen belül.  Remélem tetszik, és kösz, hogy benéztetek.

I hope you liked it, thanks for stopping by,

Timi K


2 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning. I really love mini albums and this is beautiful.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Angels and good luck with the top 3 choice.
    Hugs Shirley x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my creations