Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Back to normal and the E Mini Album

Hi Everybody,

I haven't posted for the last two weeks, can't beleive it!!! Time just flies. I got back to Ireland last Wednesday and today is the first day when I have a little time to post. I was really busy with working, college, gardening and so on...
But finally I am here, and things got back to normal.
Today I'm gonna show you a mini book I made for a little girl, she will be four month old in the end of April, she is my friend's daughter.
Didn't really wanted a long post, so I just show up the cover of it, and if you like you can pop over to this web album and have a look.




















I used a Basic Grey 12x12 paper from the Sugared collection ( if I remember well ). I used the same folding technique as I did before from the docarfts website. I covered the front and the back with some chipboard and some pink paper. I made some pocket onto the pages with some tags to stick the photoes and write some journaling. I used lot of different embelishments: ribbon, flowers, clips, gems, charms, brads, eyelets.

There is a demand (what a word LOL) for me to post in Hungarian so I try to write a bilingual blog LOL.

Mivel már többen kérték, h írjak magyarul is, hát most megteszem. Nem ígérek semmit, próbálom majd az infot átadni magyarul is, remélem lesz akit érdekel.
Ezt a mini albumot Enikőnek készítettem, aki egyik pajtásom kislánya és még csak nagyon pici, alig négy hónapos. Remélem, hogy a kedves szülők tele aggatják képekkel meg kommentekkel, és majd később szívesen nézegetik, hogy milyen is volt az első pár hónap. Persze értem én, hogy a digitális világban úgyis lesz ezer kép a laptopon, de azért talán egy ilyen ki picurka album jól mutat majd a polcon. Feltöltöttem több képet a webalbum-ba, ott megnézhetitek, hogy milyen belülről. 
Az album úgy készül, hogy egy nagy kb 30x30 centic papírt felvágtam és hajtogattam harmonika-szerűen, és tele ragasztottam mindenféle vicces dologgal. Remélem tetszett, kösz, hogy benéztetek :-)

I hope you liked the mini album, thanks for stopping by,

Timi K

1 comment:

  1. Timikém!
    Enci nevében is köszönöm még egyszer!!!
    A képek nagyon jók lettek a 'mini albumról', de élőben még szuperebb!!
    Csak legyen szívem 'belerondítani'!!!
    Azért igyekezni fogok!!!
    Puszi!!
    Hajni

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my creations