Thursday, April 29, 2010

Sketch Saturday Week #100

I have made this card using the lovely Belles n Whistles image which I got from Mina last Thursday. I followed the sketch given by Sketch Staurday.




















Paper are from MME Wild Asparagus collection. The image is coloured with distress inks. Ribbon, flower, button are from my stash.
I have sent this card as a mother's day card to my granny, cos in Hungary mother's day is always on the first Sunday of May. I know these are not really mother's day colours, but I liked it sooo much.
I am entering this card to Sketch Saturday Challenge blog .

Ezt a lapot Anyák napjára készítettem a nagymamámnak. A kislányt a macival Minától kaptam, ha van kedvetek nézzétek meg a blogját, szépségeseket készít. Akvarell technikával színeztem és ehhez színezett tintát használtam (distress inks). Remélem tetszett, kösz, hogy benéztetek.

I hope you liked it, thanks for stopping by,

Timi K

1 comment:

  1. I love the way you coloured this Timi, beautiful and the MME papers are fabulous
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my creations