Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Crafty Alley August Kit projects # 2 - Folded Mini

Hi everyone,

Today's project is a mini-album I made using 3 beautiful sheet from the Crafty Alley August Kit. I saw this idea of mini album in the latest scrapbook magazine.















Here is the front. I kept it very simple. I used the flower and a leaf from the august kit. The label holder is from my stash and coloured it a bit of pink CH paint and then wiped the paint of, so the paint still can be seen here ana there.
I didn't want to junk up the inside, because I wanted it to close neatly. here's a pic when it's open:















I also brushed some light pink paint onto few pages to create some journalling spot.

That's it for today, I hope you liked it, thanks for visiting me.

Timi K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my creations