Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Whiff of Joy Challenges - Jane's Lovely Sketch

I have planned to make a recipe book for my friend's birthday ( I hope she will not read it LOL), so I ordered the adorable stamp Willow with Cookies. I am glad that there was this lovely sketch over at WOJ Challenge blog, so I made the cover of the recipe book following the sketch.
This is it:
 


I have used some MME papers, aren't they beautiful? I coloured Willow in with my Promarkers. I am just after receiving the MS punch around the page double loops, so I had to play with it :)  and also got the Tim Holtz distressing tool, distressing is much easier with it. Flowers are Prima and the lace, brads, gems are from my stash.I used Tim Holtz frame for the text, inked it with Distress Inks (spiced marmalade and scattered straw).

I have taken part in the Class & Crop on the weekend which was great, and I am sooo looking forward to the class with Mina on Thursday. I have never finished the mini album we were making, hopefully during the week I will have time so I will post it then.


I hope you liked my recipe book cover, I will be back later with the whole book.

Thanks for looking,

Timi K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my creations