Thursday, February 25, 2010

Just Magnolia Challenge - Sketch by Jay Jay

I am so busy this week, I could hardly find the time to post the cards I have made during the weekend. But today things are getting back to normal, so I can do a bit of blogging (this is my second post LOL )

I am entering a card to Just Magnolia Challenge, where Jay Jay gave us a sketch to follow. 






















I got stamped Tilda image from Mina at the class last week, and I coloured her in with Distress Inks, using the freshly gained knowledge LOL. I am quite happy with the result (if Idon't see her sleeves, cos I couldn't blend the colours so it became relatively bright) Papers are from Papermania Capsule Collection. I made the elements to overlap on each other after punching the edge with the MS Double Loops edger punch. I have stamped swirls around the image and stickled them, did the same with the swirl in the corner. The sentiment I printed from computer, inked the edges with brushed corduroy, it means: "just a bunch of flowers". Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the leaves I punched with my Woodware punch.

I hope you liked it, thanks for looking,

Timi K

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous bright card Timi, I love your colouring, your freshly gained knowledge is working lol...stunning colours...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my creations