Thursday, March 25, 2010

Another easel card - Sketch Saturday

This the first card I made upon order. Yepeee!! A friend of mine asked me to make a card with roses, butterfly and colour pink. I knew right away that I would use K&Co paper. I looked around and decided to make an easel card for the Whiff of Joy challenge, but sadly I was not well earlier this week so never managed to enter it to WOJ, but as I used the sketch from Sketch Saturday I can still enter it there.
So  this is the sketch:


















Perfect to make an easel card with!! Here it goes my card:






















The image is Melinda holding heart, coloured with promarkers. I used a lot of tattered rose distress ink to ink the edge of the image, stamped swirls around it and also add some stickles in the same colour. The flower I made myselft following the tutorial by Michelle.
Punches I used: MS double loops, X-cut butterfly, woodware leaf
Ribbon, brads, pearls: from my stash.

I am quiet pleased how it turned out in the end, I hope it will make a lovely b-day card.

If you like it please leave a comment, I appriciate every single one.

Thanks for stopping by,

Timi K

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhhh, your rose is so pretty!
    And, I love the pearls showing the butterfly's flight pattern -looks great. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my creations