Thursday, March 4, 2010

Passion for Promarkers 41 + Friday Sketcher

This week over at PfP the theme is 'back to nature'. I've just bought some 12x12 paper from the Cosmo Cricket Earth Love collection, so I knew I have to use one of them to create a card for this challenge. I followed the sketch from Friday sketchers. I am entering the card to both challenges.

 
The image I coloured in with my Promarkers is from Daisy & Dandelion, Some bunny loves you collection. I ordered this stamp kit a few weeks ago, and just love them. The bunnies are soooo cute. It wasn't a difficult card for me to do, cos I think the paper is busy enough, so I didn't use any embelishment other then the 4 brads in the corner of the vertical element of the sketch. To make the edge funny I used the MS double loops punch. And of course I inked every edge with brushed corduroy distress ink. And that's all.

I hope you liked it, thanks for stopping by,

Timi K

3 comments:

  1. wow love those CC papers they are fabulous Timi, perfect ofr your bunny
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww such an adorable card Timi. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Timi - I found your blog on the Sugar Bowl (congrats on winning). I met you at Laura's crop in Naas a few weeks back!!

    Love this card - lovely warm colours and a sweet image.

    Julie :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my creations