Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Simon Say Stamp Challenge - Sketch by Iris

There is a beautiful sketch given to follow at Simon Say Stamp Challenge Blog. I have made a card following the sketch and it will be one of the Easter cards I'm gonna send this year ( I didn't decide yet who will receive it ).
The image I used is from Daisy & Dandelion 'Some bunny loves you' collection, and coloured it with my promarkers. The paper is from MME Wild Asparagus and the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.





















I have distressed the papers and inked them with brushed corduroy distress ink. The leaves were punched with my new Woodware leaf punch. All the flowers and leaves are sprayed with Tattered Angel glimmer mist.

When I decide who will receive it I will place an oval element for the message inside.













I hope you liked it, and thanks for looking.


Timi K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my creations