Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Class & Crop in Naas 13/03

On Saturday I took part in the monthly Class & Crop in Naas, which I always enjoy a lot. This time Laura brought lot of Ranger and Tim Holtz product and we were just playing with them. I was happy that I could try some products in real, so now I now which is on my shopping list. Personal favourites are: Perfect pearls and the Rock Candy Crackle Paint. I saw them on Tim's videos but in real it is something different.
We also made one card, using distress techniques. This is what I made:






















I wouldn't know all the products(papers and stamps), cos Laura gave them, but I know some: Distress Inks: faded jeans, brushed corduroy, perfect pearls and the little brads are from Tim Holtz.
This is the inside of it:

















I really enjoyed the day, crafting chatting, shopping.
I hope you liked my card, I'll be back tomorrow with some other Easter cards.

Thanks for looking,

Timi K

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the colours and the details!

    Gyönyörű kártya!:)

    Tímea from Hungary

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my creations