Thursday, March 18, 2010

Just magnolia - Sketch by Bev

Today I'm gonna show two cards made with my new Magnolia stamps.
In this post: one made for Just Magnolia Challenge where Bev designed a sketch to follow, so here it goes:






















The image is called Little Bunny Tilda, isn't she lovely? I coloured her in with Promarkers. The patterned paper is from MME Wild Asparagus, I distressed the edges and inked with some brushed corduroy.The sentiment is from Daisy & Dandelion Some bunny loves you collection. The rose is from Wild Orchid Crafts and I sprayed it with glimmert mist, leaves punched with woodware punch.
I am totally in Easter mood, just can't wait to visit my family in Hungary and eat all those delicious Easter meals which are prepared by my mum, yummy!!

I hope you like this, and go on to the next post and have a look at my other Easter card with Tilda.

Timi K

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my creations