Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Timi's Crafty Corner

Hi Everybody,
I haven't posted the last week, it doesn't mean that stopped crafting, just got busy with other things as well, like tidying up my desk, so this is the right time for me to give you a little tour in my craft corner.
As I don't have a whole room to craft in, I turned one of my bedroom's corner into a craft space.
I bought almost everything in IKEA, not because I am a HUGE FAN ( but I am), but I think their ideas for storing things are great and more important: affordable. I have the desk, which is a limited space, so I try to use every little square centimeter under, above and beside. Under the desk I have a drawer unit for white cardstock, watercolour paper, my beloved promarkers, and I have to admit that the middle drawer is a messy drawer. If I don't know where to put, I put in there. :D On the other side I have other handy drawers, where I keep the things I always need. On the desk I have a basket full of punches, and another drawer. Above on the shelf I keep my embelishments: ribbons, buttons, brads etc... On the right hand side the Expedit unit ( from IKEA) is for all my papers, chipboard and everything flat. I keep some of my clear stamps in CD cases on the white rack, and also my tools hang there on the wall.

















This is the view from my bed, no wonder I have crafty dreams. And beleive me I never saw it so tidy myself LOL.
Here is a little WebAlbum, so you can pop over and have a closer look.

I hope you liked my little tour, thanks for stopping by,

Timi K

2 comments:

  1. I like to see the tidy desk :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. MY NAME IS TIMI TOO!!!! HOW AWESOME IS THAT!? LOLP(:

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my creations