Monday, March 1, 2010

Little muffin box

During the weekend a friend came over to help me with some things. I wanted to express my appriciation so I baked some chocolate muffins and made a little muffin box to give them away. Have a look here:
Muffins: Dark chocolate ones with chocolate frosting on the top and some mini marshamellows... yummy

















And the box:





















I used a template which I found here:
http://www.papercraftinspirationsmagazine.co.uk/.
The swirls were stamped on a baby blue cardstock all around with brushed corduroy distress ink, and  I also inked the edges. I cut a window on the front and covered with acetate. In the corner I placed Prima flowers and some leaves punched with my woodware punch. I put some butterflies on the front as well as on the back. The muffin was placed on the tissue paper inside.

I hope you liked it, thanks for looking,

Timi K

2 comments:

  1. Beaituful the box!!!Love the colours! The butterfly and flower gorgeous too! Nagyon szép!:)

    Hugs, Tímea

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a wonderful thoughtful thing to do for your friend Timi...your box is stunning too
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my creations