Thursday, March 25, 2010

Just Magnolia - Easel card

I have made this card to enter Just Magnolia challenge where we had to make an easel card.






















This is a great fun to these easel cards. Tilda was coloured with distress inks and cut her around and with some foam squares I stuck her onto the card. I used the new Magnolia paper, some core'dination cardstock and a doily paper. All the edges distressed slightly and inked a bit with brushed corduroy. The little rose is from Wild Orchid Craft and I sat it onto a Prima flower which was sponged with some shabby shutters distress ink and sprayed them all with some glimmer mist. I punched the leaves with woodware punch, and also put some yellow feathers under the flowers. In the picture it's hard to see but I added a shimmery ribbon across the base and a shimmery patterned ribbon to sit Tilda on it. The sentiment is from Daisy & Dandelion "Some Bunny Loves You" collection.

I am also entering this card to Simon Says Stamp Challenge where the challenge is to add something glimmery to your Easter/Spring creation.

I hope you like it, and check out the other cards I'm posting today. 

Thanks for looking and leave a comment if you like I really enjoy reading them.

Timi K

4 comments:

  1. beautiful card Timi, I love the yellow and its perfect for this cute bunny Tilda...thank you for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Szia, Timi!
    Szép, amit készítettél. Édes ez a Tilda nyuszinak öltözve.
    Teri X

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty easel card. cute image. Love the yellow color scheme

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous card! The yellow is so pefect for an Easter card and I love the details you've added! thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps challenge, hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my creations